Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mwauka bwanji?

Greetings to all from Lusaka, Zambia. The Lilongwe for Jesus mission in Malawi is over. I preached and gave my testimony all over the capital city in markets, townships and bus depots. It was a wonderful time and we saw much fruit as people responded to the Gospel. African Enterprise organized evangelists to come from all over Africa and partner with local churches to bring Jesus to the city. I made many friends and received invitations to come to DRC, Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya (my next trip). While I was there, I met a man from Zambia who has a pastor friend here in Lusaka. He gave me the information and got me onto a bus into Lusaka.
The bus ride was 15 hours. I arrived tired. The pastor here (Tobias) has a whole agenda for me while I'm here. We will preach on the streets, in church and in cell groups. I am humbled at the hospitality I have been received with here. I had a room waiting for me at the house of another church member. I slept well and woke up to the first rain I've seen in Africa. The house is on a farm plot so they thanked me for bringing the rain with me, haha. I am just getting used to being in Zambia and the "harmless" huge spiders they have on the wall. It is truly a joy to be here. I am so happy and completely confident that this is where God has planned for me to be at this very moment of my life. He is so good to me! I love you all.

No comments: