Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Turn on the poarch light, Mama, I'm coming home!

In less than one week, I will be boarding my flight for 26 hours of travelling back to the United States. I am very excited to come home. I miss all my friends, family and beautiful girlfriend. I am looking forward to the conveniences and comforts that only home can bring. I suppose that I will be sharing many stories with all of you reading this blog. I will be writing papers, but I am definately willing to share. If you want to know something, ask questions, it's better than trying to explain six months of Africa in ten minutes. Praise the Lord, it is finished!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude friggen classic blog title. I could help but laugh. I can’t wait until you are back. I hope the journey is swift and safe. I’ll be seeing you soon brother.

Anonymous said...

Increible mi amor! Ya se acabo, seis meses pasaron y me siento mas cerca de ti que antes. Creo que esa luz en el porche de tu mama, siempre ha estado encendida, como tambien la mia. Te amo mucho mi amor, I can't wait to see you!

con amor,

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to welcome you back to the USA! We will go to all you can eat sushi and drive around on the right side of the road! Journey safely bro, we all miss you.